Warehouse, Readiness And Logistics Manager - Milano
From August to October 2017
The Warehouse, Readiness and Logistics Manager is responsible for management and coordination of the production process (assembly, configuration and quality testing of the customized high-tech products) executed in the warehouse, inventory of consumables and spare parts, and the production facilities.
The Warehouse, Readiness and Logistics Manager will manage the logistics activities related to the project delivery. He/she will supervise the team of production and quality operators; train them to ensure the equipment production process is performed according to the procedures and project requirements.
The Warehouse, Readiness and Logistics Manager will be provided training on the production delivery processes and procedures by Smartmatic. The Warehouse, Readiness and Logistics Manager will report to the Project Manager.
The candidate should possess substantial expertise and experience in Warehouse, Readiness (Configuration Production Line) and Logistics Management.
He/she should be able to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the relevant processes applied within production and supplier management operations combined with basic knowledge of the solution design, operational and service delivery processes gained in an IT Business Services or System Integrator environment.
Able to identify areas for improvement, implement procedures and standards that bring cost efficient approaches and optimisation to procurement phase of the project delivery.
He/she will guarantee the contracted deliverables of the project and ensure clear and consistent communication within the organization and with customers and stakeholders.
- Be a source of expertise around all spectrum of freight, transportation and logistics disciplines within the company
- Advises on the cost optimisation possibilities and proceedings
- Manage all local suppliers and all procurement activities performed across all customer project delivery phases
- Supervise and analyse the ‘In Contract’ supplier performance and ensure business benefit is realised
- Manage commercial escalations with suppliers, in case required
- Monitors the Purchase Order life cycle and dispatch processes of merchandise international traffic and customs
- In close partnership with the Finance Coordinator, guarantees the fulfilment of the approved budget for the purchase and logistics costs
- Identifies, analyses and promptly communicates the delivery risks that might affect the project delivery schedule
- Controls that the documentation obtained in the request process, merchandise dispatch, international transit and customs match the request specifications
- Provide regular reporting on acquisitions (goods delivery), logistics costs and delivery time for individual orders as requested by the project office and management team
- Performs the procurement activities in accordance with corporate guidelines, project objectives and requirements
- Participate the lessons learned sessions and action plan definition. Aim for continuous process improvement and guarantee best practices are applied within own expertise area
- Monitor and manage internal and external customer satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Business Administration or Logistics
- Experience of working with the warehousing, configuration and production operations and logistics operations, preferably in electronic equipment and manufacturing
- 6+ years of logistics experience, preferably within ICT or Telecom market
- Strong knowledge of the Supply Chain and Production Management disciplines and underlying processes
- Knowledge of the IT product/services solutions desirable
- Preferred experience in delivering projects for government entities
- Experience of working within multi-cultural environment
- Supplier and Partner Management expertise
- Budget management experience
- Proficiency in the MS Office tools suite
- Focused on reaching agreed priorities; result driven and think win-win
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work in cross-functional environment
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills and great commercial awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability. Able to work under pressure
- English proficiency minimum at level B1, native Italian speaker
Working conditions are those of a normal office environment. During key national events the Warehouse, Readiness and Logistics Manager should be available, on an occasional basis, to perform his/her duties based on a shift operation and during non-office hours.
TeamSoft Servizi Professionali, azienda specializzata nella fornitura di servizi professionali nell’ambito dell’Information Technology, grazie alla sua comprovata esperienza e all’approfondita conoscenza del mercato, rappresenta il partner ideale per tutte le aziende che necessitano di un supporto esterno altamente qualificato e rapido e desiderano aumentare redditività e competitività. TeamSoft Consulting Srl possiede l'esperienza e le competenze necessarie per gestire il legame dinamico tra tecnologia, metodo e direzione dei progetti, grazie al suo team composto da professionisti di comprovata esperienza, capaci di fornire al cliente consulenza, sviluppo, formazione e supporto Service Desk. TeamSoft Consulting Srl è alla costante ricerca di collaboratori interessati a lavorare come sistemisti, DBA, programmatori e analisti funzionali. All’interno del suo organico la Business Unit SAP seleziona consulenti in ambito amministrativo-contabile, logistico, tecnico, CRM e SRM. In questo contesto ricerchiamo figure professionali su tutto il territorio nazionale, con competenze sia junior che senior relative alle principali tecnologie attualmente presenti nel mondo informatico.
Rimani sempre informato sulle opportunità di lavoro
pubblicate su Reteinformaticalavoro
Scegli come e con quale frequenza ricevere il tuo Job Alert
sulla tua e-mail.