Sistemista Linux E Windows - Milano
Setup, installation, configuration and maintenance of the whole IT infrastructure (Production and Client-side) including, but not limited to:
- Network devices
- Communication equipment
- Specific electoral systems
The Infrastructure Specialist will be provided training on the technology and specific processes and procedures by Smartmatic.
The Infrastructure Specialist will report to the Technology Deployment and Information Security Manager.
The Infrastructure Specialist should be a team player with a keen interest in, and capability of, obtaining a full understanding of our software products and business processes.
The candidate should be a fast learner and passionate about technology, willing to adopt and actively assist with the development of new products, technologies and supporting processes.
The Infrastructure Specialist, being a key member of the project team, will need to execute all allocated activities within the project efficiently, in-line with the expected service levels and keeping in mind at all times overall customer satisfaction.
The candidate needs to be able to pro-actively adjust to lower-level project priority and delivery changes to ensure the overall project delivery.
The Infrastructure Specialist needs to be capable to collaborate, and communicate in a clear and consistent manner, with the different stakeholders and customers.
- Act as the owner of thespecific technical activities related to the, to be implemented, applications
- Installation, configuration, test and use of all specificinfrastructure elements deployed to meet the agreed objectives
- Responsible to meet the agreed expectations and objectives of the project, established by the Technology Deployment and Information Security Manager
- Collaborate with dimensioning, design and execution of the technology solution, including installation, tuning and certification of data centers, technical support centers and other functional units required for the customer project delivery
- Establish priorities and procedures and execute, with a high level of professionalism, the project specific tasks
- Keeping the Technology Deployment and Information Security Managerwell informed of the status of the required development efforts
- Participate in the technology deployment lifecycle reviews andidentify and communicateany technical or technology risks to the relevant project team members
- Collaboration to create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Complies, and assists, with the enforcement of, policies and procedures
- Takes part in thedevelopment of the technology process documentation and advices on improvements, lessons learnedaction plan implementation and insuring thatapplicable best practices are implemented in the Applications area
- Ensure through actions internal and external customer satisfaction
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT with 2+ years in a technical hands-on role
- Demonstrable experience working in customer facing role
- Advanced concepts and basic operating principles of data communications and information systems hardware and software
- Advanced Linux operating system knowledge and experience
- Advanced Windows (Servers and Desktop) knowledge and experience
- Advanced networking skills
- Advanced hardware knowledge (servers, storage, processors, switches, firewalls, routers, etc)
- IT Security knowledge
- Knowledge of scripting, cloning, virtualizationand SQL
- In-depth understanding of principles, theories, techniques, and methods of information system analysis and deployment
- Able to work with high levels of ambiguity and with high abstract levels
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Open-minded, analytical and critical thinker
- Ability to influence and manage change, and drive process improvements
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, at all levels including senior management both at the client side and internally
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and to manage stakeholders
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong ability to manage conflicting priorities and to multi-task
- Team player, customer-focused and results oriented
- English proficiency minimum at level B1, native Italian speaker
Linux Windows Server
TeamSoft Consulting Srl, azienda specializzata nella fornitura di servizi professionali nell’ambito dell’Information Technology, grazie alla sua comprovata esperienza e all’approfondita conoscenza del mercato, rappresenta il partner ideale per tutte le aziende che necessitano di un supporto esterno altamente qualificato e rapido e desiderano aumentare redditività e competitività. TeamSoft Consulting Srl possiede l'esperienza e le competenze necessarie per gestire il legame dinamico tra tecnologia, metodo e direzione dei progetti, grazie al suo team composto da professionisti di comprovata esperienza, capaci di fornire al cliente consulenza, sviluppo, formazione e supporto Service Desk. TeamSoft Consulting Srl è alla costante ricerca di collaboratori interessati a lavorare come sistemisti, DBA, programmatori e analisti funzionali. All’interno del suo organico la Business Unit SAP seleziona consulenti in ambito amministrativo-contabile, logistico, tecnico, CRM e SRM. In questo contesto ricerchiamo figure professionali su tutto il territorio nazionale, con competenze sia junior che senior relative alle principali tecnologie attualmente presenti nel mondo informatico.