We are seeking for three motivated, talented software engineers to be key contributors on Hanoi® and HIPER development effort.
The scope of work includes: design, develop and unit test system functionality, regression testing and support on-going operations and maintenance activities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Flexibility to code and debug in C++
- Interpersonal, organizational, oral presentation
- Self-motivation, good communication, synthesis and cooperation
- Analytical and assessment
- Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 1 or more years of professional development experience
- Experience with Qt, OpenGL, Boost libraries
- Knowledge in data structures, optimization/minimization algorithms
- Experience with some of computational geometry, multi-threading, high-performance computing
- Skills in working with Linux
- Understanding of IC design methodologies and flows
- Fluency in English
Monozukuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.