Data Scientist Mid - 5091 - Milano - (MI)
Your role as a Data Scientist in NTT DATA will be the analysis and modeling of complex problems using statistics and Machine Learning techniques.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will play a key role in delivering innovative breakthroughs by applying predictive analytics, machine learning, optimization and statistics to integrated Machine Learning solutions. The Data Scientist will work closely with data engineers, domain experts and stakeholders to deliver cutting-edge solution.
The Data Scientist will contribute to the team throughout development of the technical solutions, from planning to execution.
3-5 years of experience in the requested topics:
- Strong Python or R;
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning, data analysis and visualization libraries in one of the two languages above;
- Work with large, complex datasets in python, using a range of techniques (predictive analysis, data integration, text analysis, web scraping etc.);
- Construct and deliver proofs-of-concept to address specific business needs, using the most appropriate techniques, data sources and technologies;
- Rapidly prototyping high-quality applications that meet user needs whilst ensuring that your output is robust;
- Role-model development best practice (e.g. code re-use, unit tests and version control), commitment to quality assurance of predictive models and demonstrate ethical considerations;
- Experience of working within a client-facing role;
- Good written and verbal communication, with the ability to present complex ideas simply to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Machine Learning pipelines automation;
- MLOps knowledge
Location: Milano, Roma
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/09/2019
NTT DATA, Trusted Global Innovator, è il partner per servizi e soluzioni IT dedicato ai clienti in tutto il mondo. Garantisce servizi IT innovativi e di prima qualità con un impegno a lungo termine. E' uno dei principali player a livello mondiale in ambito IT services. Con sede a Tokyo e 120.000 professionisti in oltre 50 paesi nel mondo, di cui oltre 3.900 solo in Italia, fornisce servizi e sol... Scopri l'azienda ›