It Programmer Analyst - MG-ITPROG - Milano - (MI)
Our Client is a leading International Consulting Group.
During implementation of a program designed to develop the Central Information Technology Department located in Milan, the Company has appointed us to carry out the screening process for a:
IT PROGRAMMER ANALYST
The resource, reporting to Group IT Manager, will be part of a development team focused on implementation of dynamic web-based applications (corporate ERP, assessment services for customers).
In detail, IT Programmer Analyst will have in charge:
• requirements understanding, through direct interaction with internal clients if necessary, for web applications evolution maintenance and external systems integration;
• technical analysis and design to satisfy user requirements, according to application framework and technology in use;
• software implementation and unit testing;
• support of production release and post-production phases
• write software formal documentation;
• web applications users support for everyday troubleshooting.
Job Technical skills requirements:
• User requirements functional analysis and solution technical design skills;
• Visual Studio online programming cloud environment;
• ASP and ASPX server pages with user session management;
• .NET framework coding with Visual Basic, C# (object oriented programming), ADO.net object model;
• Microsoft Office365 suite and related applications;
• Microsoft PowerBI;
• Microsoft SQL Server, transactional SQL programming (PL/SQL);
• Web services;
• ActiveX objects;
• Familiarity with RestAPI remote integration services;
Attitude & behavioral requirements:
• Organizational skills, professional approach to work, autonomy and responsibility;
• Flexibility and ability to work by targets;
• Good communication skills and natural orientation to teamwork;
Good level of problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science;
• Proven technical analysis and advanced coding skills (3 / 5 years of experience);
• Mandatory good/advanced English language knowledge, spoken and written.
Contract type: We offer a full-time contract with adequate compensation respect to skills and seniority.
Place of work: Milan
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 24/03/2021
Tailor&Fox è una Società di Consulenza HR focalizzata sulla Ricerca, Selezione, Mappatura e Head-Hunting di profili Executive, Top e Middle, con un approccio Global HR. La nostra missione è quella di trovare il perfect match tra Aziende e Candidati per contribuire al miglioramento dell'Organizzazione. Tra i vari settori merceologici in cui operiamo, siamo attivi nel settore IT ICT e Digit... Scopri l'azienda ›