Gcp Data Engineer - 6039 - Milano - (MI)
A Data Engineer is an IT expert that enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and publishing data. In NTT Data, a Data Engineer should be able to design, build, operationalize, secure, and monitor data processing systems with a particular emphasis on security and compliance, scalability and efficiency, reliability and fidelity, flexibility and portability. The main mission of a Data Engineer is to turn raw data into information creating insight and business value.
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in GCP cloud platform
- Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast changing business.
- Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management.
- Participate in project planning; identifying milestones, deliverables and resource requirements; tracks activities and task execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Expertise as a software engineering using Scala/Java/Python
- Experience in Advanced SQL skillset - preference on using BigQuery
- Good knowledge on Google Managed Services as Cloud Storage, BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, and Data Fusion
- Experience using workflow management
- Good understand of GCP Architecture batch and streaming
- Strong knowledge of data technologies and data modeling
- Expertise on building modern, cloud-native data pipelines and operations, with an ELT philosophy
- Experience with Data Migration / Data Warehouse
- Intuitive thinking of how to organize, normalize, and store complex data, enabling both ETL and end users
- Passion for mapping and designing ingestion and transformation of data from multiple sources, creating a cohesive data asset
- Good understanding of developer tools, CICD etc
- Excellent communication, empathetic with end users and internal customers.
- Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification
- Experience using Big Data echo system Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Hbase
- Experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps principles
Location: Milano, Torino
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/09/2019
NTT DATA aiuta le organizzazioni a orientarsi nella rapida evoluzione delle tecnologie, a rispondere alle crescenti aspettative dei clienti e, attraverso l'innovazione e la profonda esperienza nel settore, mette a disposizione le competenze e le risorse per guidare lo sviluppo digitale. Siamo una realtà in cui creatività, competenza, tecnologia e collaborazione si amalgamano perfettamente e si... Scopri l'azienda ›