Avionic Software Engineer - Milano - (MI)
TXT Group is looking for a new resource to be trained as an Avionics Software Engineer, who will be placed in the Aerospace & High Tech Business Unit. The candidate will be responsible for the development, verification and validation of complex avionics systems in the Aerospace and Defence fields.
- Software architectural development and design;
- Software requirements design and writing;
- Unit, component and integration testing as well as Verification and Validation activities;
- Involvement in Avionics Certification and Flight Testing.
Technical skills required:
Optional skills required:
- Basic knowledge of the operating principles of avionics systems (sensors, instrumentation, navigation, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems;
- Basic knowledge in relation to projects in the Visual Studio development environment;
- Familiarity with the principles of Configuration Control and Software Lifecycle.
Education: Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering.
The profile is completed by a good knowledge of the English language, a propensity to work in a team, mental flexibility, an aptitude for adaptation, a desire to deal with complex systems and problems in a structured manner, an orientation towards software development activities and a commitment to continuous personal improvement and technical training on the job.
We offer an initial internship contract with the possibility to obtain, at the end, a permanent contract and the possibility of experimenting in an international context.
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 10/06/2019
TXT e-solutions è leader internazionale nella fornitura di prodotti software e soluzioni strategiche. Opera in mercati dinamici che richiedono elevata specializzazione e capacita’ di innovazione. TXT e’ focalizzata sul software per il settore aerospaziale, aeronautico e automobilistico, dove offre prodotti specifici e servizi di ingegneria specialistici, e sul settore bancario, nel quale si c... Scopri l'azienda ›