Devops Engineer - 223
For a Swiss company that develops and supplies core banking software, we need a DevOps Engineer.
Project is aimed to establish a better continuous infrastructure integration and automation and to maintain and build tools that enhance the efficiency of the private cloud infrastructure, with links to the Hypervisor, CMDB, O.S., by laying out the base for, and by deploying the PaaS layer.
Candidates should have proficient experience in:
• Building and maintaining tools that streamline distributed applications’ development and deployment;
• Maintaining of the tools and their configuration;
• Ensuring software products meet the quality standards and performance objectives;
• Maintaining continuous integration of the automation software build infrastructure;
• Providing technical support to software developers and business units, as well as technical guidance for internal staff.
Areas of expertise:
1. Linux O.S. System Management.
The candidate needs to be:
• proficient on Puppet;
• proficient on java middlewares (jboss, tomcat);
• exposed to java middleware software deployments (war, configurations, properties);
• proficient in git workflows;
• proficient on shell scripting (exposure to Python is preferrable).
2. Python scripting Software Developing.
The candidate should have experience in:
Exposure to any CMDB is preferrable. Proficiency in git workflows is also needed.
3. Infrastructure Software Developing.
The candidate should have seniority in Infrastructure As Code with Hashicorp Terraform with vSphere plugin skills, Kubernetes management of Storage and Users (RedHat OCP preferred), Python scripting, as well as seniority in:
• REST API
Exposure to any CMDB and to Ansible is preferrable. Proficiency in git workflows is also needed.
The project will have an international outlook and a likely further team growth.
The place of employment is in Bioggio, Switzerland.
Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills are also required.
Fluency in the English language is a prerequisite. Knowledge of Italian and German is appreciated.
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›