Vmware System Administrator - Frascati - (RM)
Randstad Technologies, a division of Randstad specialized in R&S, formation of ICT profiles, is seeking for an important client:
VMware System Administrator - FRASCATI (RM)
We are looking for a VMware System Administrator for a prestigious International customer. You will be part of an established extended team, working both locally (4 people based in Rome and Milan) and remotely (15 people based in Europe, Egypt and India) and will be assigned to work on a complex (10+ sites) Private Cloud deployment.
The solution, which is projected to grow substantially in the near future, offers the following services:
Infrastructure as a Service , Backup as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service , Container as a Service (K8s), Managed Services (OS, DB, Web servers). These are fully managed in-house, hosted on physical infrastructure deployed on-premises at customer’s datacenters.
- Actively work with other teams to deploy and manage an existing Private Cloud infrastructures;
- Provide support/coordinate remote teams for matters that require Cloud expertise;
- Develop new services on the existing platform;
- Support troubleshooting of complex environments that require networking, server, virtualization, security, and platform & deployment expertise;
- Deploying and maintaining Cloud Infrastructure through automation (PowerShell, Ansible, etc);
- Automating day to day support activities through DevOps methodologies;
- At least 3 years of experience in administering and handling of complex VMware Infrastructures;
- Hands on experience on VMware stack (vSphere, NSX-T, Cloud Director, vSAN);
- Good knowledge of VMware vRealize Suite (vRealize Operations, LogInsight, Network Insight);
- Good hands-on experience in writing advanced scripting (PowerShell, Bash );
- Familiar with Angular and Python for application development will be a definite plus;
- Previous experience on Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Understanding knowledge of Cloud Native technologies and microservices architecture;
The following certifications will be considered a plus:
- VMware VCP (DCV/NV)
- CKA – Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- ITIL Foundation (V3/V4)
- Programming certifications (Python, Angular)
- English language will be used both for verbal and written communications (at least a C1 Level Certification is required).
The employment contract will be commensurate with the candidate's expertise.
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2017
Randstad Technologies è la divisione specializzata in formazione, ricerca e selezione di profili informatici di Randstad Italia S.p.A. Presente in tutta Italia con oltre 40 consulenti specializzati che conoscono perfettamente il mercato, le tecnologie e la terminologia ICT, in modo da poter gestire con competenza le richieste dei Clienti e i colloqui con i Candidati.. Technologies offre servizi... Scopri l'azienda ›