Big Data Engineer I - (Remote working - Totale)
Agile Lab is a top tier data engineering firm, specialized in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. Agile Lab is now employing 70 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture and with an international mindset.
Give a look at our handbook to discover our core values and processes:
We are looking to hire a talented Software Engineer that can become an excellent Big Data Engineer. In this role, you will be required to implement data-intensive applications.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have good knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
• Takes well-defined tasks and completing them with a growing autonomy
• Understands and adopts our internal SDLC: https://publicagilefactory.gitlab.io/handbook/SoftwareDevelopment.html
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• No previous experience as a Big Data Engineer
• Good Knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala
• Knowledge of NoSQL and RDBMS databases
• Good communication skills
• Team Player
• Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
• Eager to learn
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 08/11/2021
Since 2014 Agile Lab has been creating value for its Clients in data-intensive environments by leveraging the power of Big Data and Analytics, Machine Learning, Edge AI, IoT, Low Latency Data Streaming and Domain Driven Design. We offer consulting services, as well as business vertical solutions and full custom solutions development, from design to deployment, and full managed data services. ... Scopri l'azienda ›