Senior It Service Transition Manager (bim) - 229 - (Remote working - Totale)
For a Swiss company that develops and supplies core banking software, we need a Senior IT Service Transition Manager.
Candidates should have experience in:
• ensuring the effective transfer to Service Operations;
• representing Production Support and Service Delivery in pre-sales phase;
• chairing and representing Production Support and Service Delivery in Service Readiness Reviews;
• analyzing and identifying Changes in the Operating Model;
• document processing Changes in agreement with Global Process Owners;
• ensuring with SMEs that tasks are completed as per IT PM plan;
• liaising with team heads for the planning and the capacity request of resources required to manage service transitions;
• managing risk in order to ensure mitigation plans are in place and doable;
• ensuring all Changes are in line with Key Controls.
Candidates should also have:
• at least 8 years of IT Project management experience;
• experience of transitioning complex IT projects in a complex multi system, multi-site environment;
• experience in IT Process Engineering and/or Functional Analysis;
• ability to interact successfully on different hierarchical levels within the customers and providers organizations;
• ability to analyses and simplify complex problems and to be able to communicate this to others;
• proven analysis experience to transform requirements into tasks;
• previous experience in Service Transition a plus;
• ITIL certification a plus;
• PM certification a plus;
• coding experience a plus.
The project will have an international outlook and a likely further team growth.
Working from home is required (EU Working time).
Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills are also required.
Fluency in the English language is a prerequisite.
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›