Dhw/etl/ Big Data Test Manager (bim) - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Totale)
For a big Telco customer who is transforming their NGBI – Next Generation Business Intelligence – from a legacy DHW-based, we need a DHW/ETL/ Big Data Test Manager.
Candidates should have at least 5+ years of continued experience in:
- successful test management/governance across international large and complex programmes on Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, BI.
- evelopment and implementation of Data Analytics / Big Data test strategies and procedures. Focus on end-to-end Data Quality Management.
- defining test approaches, test plan, test roles and responsibilities matrix definition.
- test issues and risk management acting as a facilitator removing test blockers.
- quality control of the results of Unit testing, IIT and PTC to ensure full scope and data is properly validated
- driving the UAT preparation and execution. Support business unit to define the UAT scope.
- managing test teams of IT and business specialists and working with 3rd party IT service providers
- communicating test approaches, test issues and test status/KPIs to top management.
Candidates should also have:
- Understanding of test automation testing governance across all testing phases.
- Understand the Data ingestion and transformation/load into a DWH.
- Understanding the Data Warehousing and Testing and Migration principles.
- Understanding the Reconciliation and Data Quality testing principles (referential integrity, nullability, etc.).
- Understanding of cloud environment cost model, articulate test environment needs balancing between cost, project and test coverage required; have an ability to understand complex, very large scale set of integrated databases (20+) and processes supporting multiple businesses.
- Degree or equivalent in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline
- Knowledge of Microfocus ALM, Tricentis Tosca, JIRA, Confluence
- Technical expertise in delivering BI, Data warehouses, Collibra, Qlik
- ISTQB / ISEB and Project Management certification (Prince 2 or PMP). Knowledge of service management discipline (ITIL).
Knowledge of data-lake design and data migration on Cloud Platform, knowledge on the Cloud Migration and Google Cloud Platform (Data Fusion, Big Query, Composer) and GCP certifications will be considered as a plus.
The project will have an international outlook and a likely further team growth.
Remote working is required.
Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills are also required.
Fluency in the English language is a prerequisite. Knowledge of Italian is appreciated.
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›