Back Up Administrator - Torino - (TO)
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a backup administrator with a pluriannual experience in developing and overseeing backup systems.
You’ll create and implement backup plans, develop recovery strategies and protocols, set objectives and guidelines aligned to security and compliance requirements , and conduct regular maintenance checks to ensure the systems' efficiency.
What you will do:
- administration of a Spectrum Protect infrastructure: planning, installation, maintenance
- creation and implementation of backup plans
- development of recovery strategies
- disaster recovery contingency solution: planning and implementation
- definition and execution of required maintenance checks to ensure the systems' efficiency
- backup and restore procedures on AIX and Microsoft platforms and using VM tools.
- Disk base solution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
> 3 years of experience
Good team player
Strong organizational skills and customer focus
English : B2
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Previous experience on administration of Veeam infrastructure: planning, installation, maintenance
Work with NetApp and IBM storage systems
Work with NAS environments
What we offer:
- Laptop, mobile
- Flexible hours
If you enjoy working in a young team and love challenges, we look forward to receiving your application!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›