Back Up Administrator Junior - Torino - (TO) - (Remote working - Parziale)
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for young profiles interested in undertaking a new stimulating job opportunity as a backup administrator.
You’ll create and implement backup plans, develop recovery strategies and protocols, set objectives and guidelines aligned to security and compliance requirements , and conduct regular maintenance checks to ensure the systems' efficiency.
You’ll help the team to do:
- administration of a Spectrum Protect infrastructure: planning, installation, maintenance
- creation and implementation of backup plans
- development of recovery strategies
- disaster recovery contingency solution: planning and implementation
- definition and execution of required maintenance checks to ensure the systems' efficiency
- backup and restore procedures on AIX and Microsoft platforms and using VM tools.
- Disk base solution
You'll get to know through applied technical knowledge of the fundamental concepts.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Good team player
Strong organizational skills and customer focus
English : B2
What we offer:
- Laptop, mobile
- Flexible hours
If you enjoy working in a young team and love challenges, we look forward to receiving your application!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›