Junior Web Application Developer (bim) - (Remote working - Totale)
Hello, for a big Telco customer we need a Junior Web Application Developer (Java, Python, PHP, Django, Rails, Laravel, React, Vue).
The candidate will design, develop, test and maintain an internal Web Application for users to monitor, plan and trigger actions for IT and NTW assets management. He will be responsible of the end-to-end solution, from the data layer, to the back end and front-end UI. He will use common web development languages and frameworks (Java, Python, PHP, Django, Rails, Laravel, React, Vue). The candidate will ensure solution scalability as well as compliance performance and security standards. He will act as a bridge between the business and technical requirements, through the Scrum agile methodology.
Candidates should have:
• Extensive experience on back-end frameworks and development languages (Ruby on Rails, Python on Django, PHP on Laravel)
• Extensive experience on front-end frameworks and development languages (React JS, Vue JS)
• Good experience with REST APIs
• Familiarity with Agile/iterative development methodology and ability to acclimate to quickly changing project requirements
• Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform:
• App Engine
• Cloud SQL
• Big Query
• Cloud Storage
• Cloud Functions
• Strong technical background
• Familiarity with advanced QA and test automation tools - strongly preferred
Candidates should also have:
• 2+ years of development experience with focus on development of web application user interfaces
• BSc or MSc degree among Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Software Development, UI/UX Design
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Industry experience in Telco – strongly preferred
The project will have an international outlook and a likely further team growth.
Remote working is required.
Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills are also required.
Fluency in the English language is a prerequisite. Knowledge of Italian is appreciated.
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›