Microsoft Azure Sql Developer - S/001 - Verona - (VR) - (Remote working - Parziale)
Trueblue S.r.l. is an international software development and business intelligence Company. We are looking for a Microsoft Azure SQL Developer to act as an instrumental player in building the frameworks, data assets and workflows for a high functioning, operationally efficient, global business. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
The role of Microsoft Azure SQL Developer includes:
• Drive the automation process of collecting new data and the refinement of existing sources to continue improving our tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems across company projects.
• Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective.
• Understand the underlying data and flow of data
• Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows
• Responsible for implementing robust data pipeline using Microsoft Stack
• Responsible for creating reusable and scalable data pipelines
• Responsible for development and deployment of new data platforms
• Responsible for creating reusable components for rapid development of data platform
• Work closely with the Product Owners and Architects to develop Azure Data Platforms including Machine-Learning.
• Work with the leadership to set the standards for software engineering practices within the machine learning engineering team and support across other disciplines
• Play an active role in team meetings and workshops with clients.
• Choose and use the right programming languages, and frameworks for each task
• Produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
• Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
• Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5+ years of professional experience in a full stack development / engineering / database management role.
• Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory
• Expert level knowledge of Azure SQL DB
• Upper Intermadeate English level.
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision
• Azure Certifications will be a Plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working hours: full time from Monday to Friday (09.00-13.00//14.00:18:00)
Workplace: Verona or Milano
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere l’informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).
Verona ( VR )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 15/12/2021
Trueblue is a worldwide leading IT company specialized in supplying the pharmaceutical industry with a wide range of Business Intelligence and CRM solutions. Trueblue has created a single solution providing a 360° coverage of all Pharma customers' business processes. This complete CRM suite consists of several integrated modules that cover all effectiveness needs of the field force, thus successf... Scopri l'azienda ›