Specialist And Resiliency - 533575BR - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Parziale)
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today
Your Role and Responsibilities
We're looking for a Junior Cyber Security Analyst to work on the Cyber Security Response Team – Security Monitoring, Forensic and Threat Intelligence function.
This position requires a motivated fast learner, who is able to work within the Response team function to identify, analyze, and remediate potential threats to the environment.
You will collaborate:
- to support detection, incident analysis, issues;
- security monitoring, investigations and perform analysis of events in order to thwart internal and external threats to the environment;
- Assist in establishing Security Monitoring discipline to support enterprise;
- Analyze and respond to security threats from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and other security threat data sources;
- Activity of backup, storage, network security
What we offer:
- Laptop, mobile;
- Smart working and Flexible hours;
- Training/ Education IT/ Certification.
A good education will be provided on : Network security, firewall, Basic security tecnique, threat prevention, Incident response, Remediation actions, RED or BLUE security solution,Ticketing Solutions.
- A good job in a big company!
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›