Developer Low-code Appian (genf) - 208 - (Remote working - Totale)
For one of our customers in the energy sector, we are looking for profiles with skills on the Appian low-code automation platform.
What will you do:
- Instant customer impact by collaborating throughout the project lifecycle to define, design, develop and implement custom software solutions using Appian's low-code platform.
- Conduct discussions with external clients to understand their business processes and technical needs.
- Propose conceptual technical solutions and make changes based on customer feedback in an Agile environment.
- Design, build and launch new relational data models into production.
- Develop APIs for integration with multiple systems.
- Drive adoption by enabling customers to become self-reliant by building process applications on their own.
- Establish and implement metrics to optimize team delivery and measure business agility in terms of predictability, reliability and adaptability.
- Collaborate with customer technical teams and business users as needed throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Skilled in working with clients to define business processes and collect functional and technical system requirements.
- Success in cross-functional teams; has built products using agile methodologies.
-An excellent communicator and is comfortable presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have:
- Agile software development practices, couple scheduling, stand-ups, planning sessions and sprints.
- Basic understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience of working with relational databases.
- Experience with database design or data modeling.
- SQL Skills: Writing Queries, Joins, Views, etc.
- Knowledge of software testing practice; Test-based development, configuration and execution of automated test suites within a continuous integration framework.
- Experience of integrations using APIs such as REST and SOAP, JDBC connections and web services.
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›