Log Monitoring Splunk Expert - 573251BR - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Parziale)
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today
Your Job Role:
We need monitoring experts to help us build the future of data, digital, cloud, and more.
We are seeking a Monitoring expert skilled log monitoring. Join us and be part of a diverse, cross-functional team.
This position is a technical consultant type of position specializing in Splunk support. In this position, you will work on Splunk/log monitoring support as part of a squad. Primary work involves Splunk administration, setup of new customers, communication with customers, understanding their needs and helping them configure their instance in the tool. You will also take part in team or company projects as required, maintaining state-of-the-art knowledge of existing best practices.
- Collaborate with project team members and cross-functional product teams;
- Implement changes to standards when necessary.
- Work as a collaborative member in a squad.
- The following key activities may also be included:
- Onboarding clients
- Communication with potential clients, understand their needs
- Educating clients
- Testing of new features
- Administering user groups
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Monitoring experience - preferably Log and/or Application monitoring
- Communication level of English both verbal and written
- Customer focus, wilingness to help
- Good user-level computer skills
- MS office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Open mindset
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
Knowledge of ticket management tools is an advantage (ServiceNow, Remedy, HPOV, etc.)
What we offer:
- Laptop, mobile;
- Smart working and Flexible hours;
- Training/ Education IT/ Certification.
A good education will be provided on : Network security, firewall, Basic security tecnique, threat prevention, Incident response, Remediation actions, RED or BLUE security solution,Ticketing Solutions.
- A good job in a big company!
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›