Application Monitoring Specialist - 576852BR - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Parziale)
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering a holistic monitoring service for Applications, providing visibility to the consumer experience;
• Support the continual evolution of proactive and preventive issue resolutions through real time data gathering, which will increase customer productivity and performance;
• Design, implement and manage monitoring systems to improve detection and avoidance of issues;
• Participate in defining the monitoring roadmap, platforms and strategies based on industry best-practices;
• Overall responsible for the health of enterprise monitoring platforms;
• Responsible for partnering with peripheral teams, such as Service Management, to develop adequate monitoring platform integrations;
• Responsible for fostering a continuous improvement culture, identify process performance improvement; opportunities, including visualization of cur-rent processes and generation of insights for process optimization;
• Apply a variety of visualization techniques and designs the content and appearance of data visuals;
• Operationalize and automate activities for efficient and timely production of data visuals;
• Contribute to exploration and experimentation in data visualization;
• Responsible for the monitoring of service delivery against service level agreements and maintenance of records of relevant information by the service owners;
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
• English B2
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or 5 years of relevant experience or 3 years of experience designing or managing monitoring solutions.
• 3 years of experience working with a variety of technology platforms in a distributed environment including: Microsoft systems (e.g. Windows Server, Active Directory, System Center), Linux/ Unix, VMWare, SQL Server, database architectures, Network/ IP, LAN/ WAN technologies and architectures.
• 2 years extensive hands-on experience with two or more of the following toolsets: Dynatrace, AppDynamics, HPBSM, SiteScope, Datadog
• Experience in application deployment and troubleshooting
• Extended expertise in scripting (e.g., Python)/ SQL, experience overseeing both internal and external resources.
• Knowledge of at least one of these: Traceview, eG Innovations, Datadog, Sematext APM, ManageEngine Applications Manager, Site24x7, New Relic, AppDynamics, Opsview, Dynatrace, Zenoss, Dell Foglight, Stackify Retrace, Application Insights, CA Technologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Knowledge in data analytics, passionate about Consumer Experience (CX), strong communication skills.
• Experience with best-in-class monitoring, data analysis, and visualization tools.
• Deep understanding of consumer needs.
• ITIL and Lean Certifications preferred.
• Analytics (INAN) Level 4.
• Data visualization (VISL) Level 4.
• Customer Service Support (CSMG) Level 4.
• Service level management (SLMO) Level 3.
• Project management (PRMG) Level 4.
• Quality Management (QUAS) Level 4.
• Measurement (MEAS) Level 4.
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›