It Infrastructure Technical Leader – Reliability Engineer - 576471BR - (Remote working - Parziale)
With over 4,000 customer, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, our people will design, run and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world develops on today.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Technical Leader oversees a team of personnel mainly focused:
- for fixing complex technical issues,
- for adopting automation for improving service quality,
- for addressing security and compliance issues,
- for improving skills of the assigned junior colleagues, acting Mentor role.
Technical leader could also create and implement risk mitigation processes and conduct technical analysis to determine weaknesses in IT infrastructures.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
The following knowledge is required:
- at least 2 of the main operating systems, such as Redhat, MS Windows and IBM AIX.
- at least 2 of the main middleware software, such as Tomcat, Jboss and Webshpere,
- at least 1 of the main databases, such as Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL and MS SQL Server,
- understanding of IT enterprise environments with complex network and multi-tenant infrastructures,
- understanding of IT environment based on both cloud and traditional datacenter.
An experience of at least 4 years in this role is required.
Location: Milano - Roma - Torino
What we offer:
- E-learning, training on the job, or certification IT with our major expert!
- Flexible hours
- Laptop, mobile
- Lunch ticket
- A good job in a big company!
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast.. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›