Dependency Project Manager - 581032BR - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Parziale)
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today.
Seeking Dependency Project Manager with work experience in an S4 Hana implementation with a focus on dependencies to a complex legacy environment and several parallel SAP deployment projects.
The role supports projects and stakeholders with a clear project management view on all the external dependencies covering other parallel SAP & legacy projects which change continuously their scope and timelines. Impacts need to be identified, analyzed and summarized for all levels of the project / program.
• Utilize PM profession skills to enhance the level of service and quality of deliverables.
• Exhibit project leadership in a shared services resource environment
• Ability to identify, analyze, define project impacts and find solutions with parallel projects.
• Communicate status and highlight complex issues to stakeholders with recommendations on the path forward.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
• English B2
• Minimum 5+years of overall experience in IT industry with 5+ years of proven dependency management experience at increasingly complex projects
• Strong infrastructure background preferably with SAP S/4 Hana coverage
• Leadership competencies for team building, client relations, Negotiation, decision making, problem solving and conflict management
• Proficient in Agile methodology with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
• Proven project management skill and an ability to navigate fast paced and rapidly evolving environments, Knowledge of the PMI Process Groups, Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing. Knowledge of current Project Management methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of project-planning tools like MS Project, MS Excel, MS Power point
• Knowledge of Data Center infrastructure management
• Experience in leading project teams across different countries and cultures.
• Proven ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective Client & Stakeholder handling skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and attention to detail
Experience of corp. Finance and Services is also highly advantageous.
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply!
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›