Software Application Engineer (micro Services Back-end) - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Totale)
About the Role
We have nearly tripled the size of the business in the last decade. With increased analyst recognition, new products and an expanding sales and distribution network, we are currently enjoying the fastest growth in our company’s history.
As a Software Application Engineer you will play a central role in designing and developing algorithms to solve problems related to supply chain, within an organization working with a modern software development life cycle based on Agile-Scrum methodology.
The professional could work from remote or in our offices in Italy or Spain.
• Understand business needs and requirements to properly define and validate software development specifications documents during workload refinement
• Participate in Research activities within the team to identify possible solutions to supply chain problems: identify algorithms and models, identify implementation patterns, identify QA strategies, etc
• Support Quality Assurance for testing phase.
• Support Technical Writers for technical manuals writing.
• 1-4 years of working experience in a similar position.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering, knowledge of Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
• (required) Object-oriented programming languages, i.e. C#, Python or Java
• (required) Database management (SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL)
• (desired) Experience / be comfortable working with APIs and JSON
• (desired) coding best practices (DI – Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, …)
• (desired) Agile Scrum methodology
• Fluent level of Italian and English (B2) is a must.
• Great analytical and problem solving skills, high organizational skills and ability to prioritize and adapt to changes of tasks, teamwork attitude, accountability and good communication skills.
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 15/10/2018
ToolsGroup is the world’s most experienced provider of market-driven demand analytics and supply chain optimization software. Having been high performing for more than 20 years, we have a loyal global customer base of more than 250 companies and an excellent reputation for delivering high quality product and superior results. Our solutions include Demand Analytics, Planning and Sensing, Invento... Scopri l'azienda ›