Sr. Network & System Administrator - Quarto d'Altino - (VE) - (Remote working - Parziale)
Are you looking for a new technological challenge? Are you willing to work for an international company leader in the web-to-print sector? We are looking for a motivated, experienced and passionate individual to join our team!
You will be working on a team of highly skilled professionals responsible of day-to-day operations and overseeing multiple exciting projects delivering IT infrastructure services to internal clients.
The successful candidate must partner effectively with the internal Technology teams distributed on various locations as well as with our business partners.
Activities include (but are not limited to):
• Design, implement, monitor and manage systems and networks to ensure maximum uptime for users.
• Plan and implement major changes to the infrastructure, including datacenter refresh/ consolidation initiatives, system and network upgrades, infrastructure improvements, migrations and disaster recovery operations.
• Oversee implementations of network and infrastructure changes related to authentication, firewalls, routing, switching, proxy services, VPN, DNS, SD-WAN and public cloud service deployments in support of a Zero Trust Architecture.
• Support development and implementation of new technologies within a complex systems environment by advising on design concepts and changes, implementation strategies and deployment timelines.
• Administer and support core Microsoft, Linux and Cisco technologies.
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues.
• Proactively manage and maintain physical and virtual server and network infrastructures with an eye to ensuring high availability, scalability and performance of critical services.
• Design and implement monitoring solutions.
• Define and document best practices and support procedures.
• Provide after-hours support for infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
• Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
• Assist with hardware and software vendor evaluation and management.
• Interact with customers and colleagues from other teams and Business Units at both technical and business level, both in Italian and English, as required.
• Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years experience in systems and networks management.
• Proven experience working with Windows Server or Linux/Unix (Debian, CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Specialization in either Microsoft or Linux/Unix is acceptable but experience in both is highly desired.
• Proven WAN/LAN systems engineering, routing and switching design, configuration, analysis, implementation, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong understanding of network protocols and Network Security (IP, OSPF, BGP, RIP, IPSec, firewalls).
• Experience managing server virtualization technologies such as VMware vSphere.
• Experience with at least one monitoring tool (eg. Zabbix, New Relic, Nagios, Splunk, Datadog etc.).
• Solid understanding of IT Security concepts and solutions (vulnerability analysis, malware threats management, backup and recovery, monitoring, authentication mechanisms, PKI, cryptography).
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Must be organized and have the ability to manage initiatives of varying length.
• Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
• Fluent in English.
Skills / Achievements that add value:
• Microsoft, Linux or Cisco certified.
• Programming / Shell scripting experience.
• Experience working with IaaS solutions such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
• Exposure to IdM/IaM tools such as Auth0, Okta, OneLogin.
• Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Why should you apply?
Well, for at least 8 very good reasons:
1 - We are smart people, we value and encourage smart working.
2 - We know that everyone has their own pace, so you can work flexible hours.
3 - We offer the best benefits package dedicated to your passions and leisure time.
4 - We care about your health, that's why we provide full medical insurance.
5 - We cultivate your skills by offering training courses to enhance your competences and abilities.
6 - With your well-being in mind, we provide a great welfare package full of exclusive benefits and advantages.
7 - Lunch is on us, we provide a monthly book of meal vouchers to enjoy your favourite dishes.
8 - Through a performance management system we will provide valuable feedback to help you grow professionally.
Our diversity is our strength.
At Pixartprinting we stronlgy believe in the value, respect and uniqueness of each and every team member. That is why we are committed every day to protect and value gender diversity, promote equity and inclusion for every member of our great community.
Quarto D'altino ( VE )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 01/02/2022
Siamo specializzati nella fornitura online di servizi di stampa personalizzata di cataloghi, riviste, packaging, stampe su tessuto e molto altro ancora. Il successo dei nostri clienti è il nostro principale obiettivo e la forza che muove ogni nostra azione. Pixartprinting è un e-commerce e il web è il nostro habitat in tutto e per tutto. Questa presenza in rete è resa possibile da 900 pe... Scopri l'azienda ›