It Architect - (VE)
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit ***/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for profiles interested in undertaking a new stimulating job opportunity as IT Architect.
We are looking for profiles interested to the following tasks:
• Advise clients on technical solutions to best meet their technical and commercial needs
• Build IBM technical capacity by demonstration and mentorship of others as Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• In-depth knowledge of Enterprise and/or Service provider needs
• Provide SME content for client RFP’s
• Experience collaborating effectively across remote teams and time zones, and collaborating with Senior Technical Leaders
• Team with local IBM market teams, building credibility by example
• Ability to work cross culturally
What we offer:
- Laptop, mobile
- Flexible hours
- Training/Education/Certification, specific training on the job
- A good job in a big company!
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast.. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required Professional Expertise
• Minimum of 5 years IT operations and engineering experience
• 2 years Cloud technologies experience
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology requirements
• Strong system design background
• Leadership and Agile methodologies including also Continuous Integration Principles
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Required Technical Experience
• Experienced and certification on Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) with Cloud concentration that’s include following certifications:
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I (CL110)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II (CL210)
• Knowledge on Multiplatform Cloud on AWS, Azure, Google, IBM (at least 1 of them)
• Experienced and certification on WAS, DB2, Oracle, MQ Serires (at least 1 of them)
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›