Application Monitoring Team Member - 596979BR - (Remote working - Parziale)
Your Role and Responsibilities
Monitoring is a team of enthusiastic IT professionals who believe that automation and monitoring make systems stable, reliable, and safe. We design and implement the best-in-market monitoring solutions. But we can't do it alone! We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture, different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us more creative and better problem solvers. We are excited to expand our team. If you are interested in monitoring and automation, want to expand your IT knowledge in cloud technologies, automation solutions, and market-leading monitoring tools, and are ready to join a diverse team, do not hesitate to apply!
Role and Responsibilities of the Job:
This position is a technical consultant type of position specializing in monitoring support. In this position, the candidate will work as part of a squad for an internal client on monitoring tool support (Dynatrace, ScienceLogics, Splunk). Primary work involves user administration, setup of new customers, communication with customers understanding their needs, and help them to configure their instance in the tool. In addition, the position will participate in team or company projects as required, and maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of existing best pract.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Work as a collaborative member of a squad;
• The following key activities may also be included:Onboarding clients, Communication with potential clients, understanding their needs, Educating clients, Testing of new features, Administering user groups.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or 3 years of relevant experience or 2 years of experience designing or managing monitoring solutions
• Willing to work and collaborate in a multi-national environment with internal and external customers
• Agile way of thinking/open mindset
• Communication level of English, both verbal and written
• Customer focus, willingness to help
• Good user-level computer skills
• MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Experience in monitoring
• Experience in any cloud solution
• Knowledge of ticket management tools is an advantage (ServiceNow, Remedy, HPOV, etc.)
What we offer:
Training/Education/Certification, specific training on the job
A good job in a big company!
KIIS offers a unique experience for talented and ambitious graduates and professionals who are keen to build their skills fast.. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" KIIS is the place for you! Be curious … come and apply
Segrate ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 12/11/2021
With over 4.000 customers, Kyndryl works in partnership with thousands of customers around the world, ensuring that each of them achieves peak digital performance. Our group have more than 90000+ employees, Our people will design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on today. At Kyndryl Italia Innovation Services, we de... Scopri l'azienda ›