Full Stack Web Developer - ANN.50384 - Bergamo - (BG)
FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
Oròbix is the Bergamo-based tech-company focused on the implementation and lifecycle management of artificial intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of sectors from healthcare to agri-food (through the innovative startup Oròbix Life), from manufacturing to gaming and energy. During 2019, Oròbix closed an investment round from Antares Vision Group, a world leader in systems for inspection, track and trace and smart data management. In more than 10 years of activity, we have grounded more than 100 projects, creating artificial intelligence solutions for our customers: from engineering to the production of models for in-line quality control, clinical diagnosis support, and production process optimization.
Oròbix is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our Software Development Team.
The Candidate will focus on bringing to production AI algorithms, while ensuring their robustness and reliability for end-customers. He/She will practice state-of-the-art software development best-practices and principles that will allow to build increasingly complex – and capable – intelligent systems.
- You will be involved in gathering stakeholders requirements and defining the functionality of the system
- You will write the back-end code in various languages such as Python
- You will be involved in writing well designed, testable, efficient front-end code and for building reusable components and libraries for future use
- You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies for Software Development and Artificial Intelligence
- You will be involved in writing industry-ready software solutions that leverage Artificial Intelligence for image and data-processing
- You will collaborate with the end-customers to solve real problems in the industrial manufacturing and medical domains
- You will collaborate with the Data Science team translating designs into high-quality code and integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- 2 or more years of professional experience in the software development domain
- M. Sc. in Computer Science
- Experienced in at least one OO programming language (C/C++ or Python preferred);
- Experience in React JS (for single page applications development)
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3
- Knowledge of REST paradigm and how to consume REST/JSON based services
- Knowledge of GIT as a Version Control System
- Experience with SQL
- Previous experience with Linux-based operating systems, from their setup and initial configuration to operation and maintenance
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle principles and best practices
Great office space located in:
Bergamo (BG), Travagliato (BS), Rovereto (TN)
Smart Working: 2 days /week
La ricerca è per assunzione immediata e a
La ricerca si intende rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi (leggi 903/77-125/91). Si prega d'inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae, con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati (Regolamento UE 2016/679).
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 13/06/2017
Siamo un gruppo di professionisti che in modo appassionato e professionale si occupa di risorse umane. Dal 1984 ci occupiamo di Human Capital Management e poniamo al centro del nostro lavoro l’uomo come l’unica risorsa attiva all’interno dell’azienda in grado di produrre ricchezza. Siamo professionisti che si sentono legati al destino aziendale e che affiancano le aziende clienti nella g... Scopri l'azienda ›