Software Developer - DEVELOPER - Roma - (RM) - (Remote working - Totale)
Converger, IT consulting firm with 30 years of experience in the field, is looking for an important client company:
Software Engineer with a proven knowledge and experience in Graphical User Interface and UX to join our development team and help us to develop our Service Management & Orchestration (SMO) Portal. This portal will provide a secure and unified access to our customer to provide dedicated views in charge of instantiation, configuration, monitoring virtual RAN network function and operational dashboards.
· Responsible for developing reliable, cost effective and high quality software
· Develop graphical user interfaces on top of Company Unified Console following corporate guidelines to provide a single unified console for end users.
· Good knowledge of modern web development and standard.
· Design, build and centralize an API Gateway to serve the GUI.
· Owns design, coding, unit/functional testing, integration and documentation activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
· Integrate into the solution with a hybrid cloud environment (Kubernetes, containers, VMs)
· Interface with Integration and system teams who require infrastructure support for their CICD chain and testing.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 2-5 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good customer analysis and UX Skills to represent information.
· Organized and meticulous, open to feedbacks.
· Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· Quick learner on new products and SDK.
· Ability to work with teams with agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe). SAFe certification is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· OS: RedHat Linux, CentOS Linux, Windows
· Cloud infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, Redhat Openshift, Docker, Helm
· Database: Cassandra, Kairos DB, CouchDB
· API Management : Kong Gateway
· Event Bus : Kafka
· Security & Identity Provider: SSO, OpenID Connect (OIDC), TLS/SSL, Load Balancer.
· Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana.
· Framework: NodeJS, Express, Angular (14 or later), Mocha, Karma, Jasmine, SaSS, Bootstrap, Webpack
· Source Code Management & Tools : Git, JIRA
Interested applicants who meet the requirements can send their CVs to *** indicating:
Ref. SOFTWARE DEV- RM, current contractual and salary situation and authorization to personal data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03
This announcement is addressed to both sexes, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Roma ( RM )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 21/05/2020
Converger è un'azienda di consulenza informatica (ICT) che offre soluzioni di eccellenza a supporto del business delle imprese, fornendo gli strumenti tecnologici appropriati per soddisfare specifiche necessità di crescita e sviluppo. Grazie ai quasi trent’anni di esperienza in ambito Unix e Linux, maturate in precedenti affermate realtà, la società si presenta oggi nel settore ICT come uno... Scopri l'azienda ›