Low Code Specialist With Focus On Robotic Process Automation Uipath - Milano - (MI)
Our Intelligent Automation CoE Team is looking for a Low Code Specialist with focus on UiPath Robotic Process Automation.
As RPA Developer & Solution Architect you will join the dynamic team of Digital Advisors, who are experts of Intelligent Automation and User Experience design.
The RPA Intelligent Automation Specialist candidate will work on end-to-end automation of business processes to improve speed, efficiency and reliability, from process mapping and analysis to solution development.
If you are looking for new challenges to daily improve yourself, join our team!
Duties and responsibilities:
The RPA Intelligent Automation Specialist shall:
- Meet business stakeholders to understand needs and requirements;
- Propose which prioritized processes to automate;
- Support in defining RPA project plans;
- Make an RPA solution design definition and implementation;
- Develop robot configuration and scripting (UiPath RPA technology);
- Map existing process and carry out consistent and thorough analysis to enable robotization;
- Draft technical and functional specification for process automation;
- Develop an end-to-end solution and manage external providers when external support is required;
- Ensure integration with company’s systems and align with integration standards.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- PhD or Masters’ Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Management Engineering (5 years);
- Knowledge of IT architecture;
- Knowledge of Intelligent Automation, RPA, Cognitive services as well as architectural styles and design patterns, data architectures;
- Knowledge of complex architectures, platforms and products (web and application server, DBMS, APIs …) and infrastructures.
- At least 3 years of previous relevant experience in technical IT projects and management of internal and external stakeholders;
- Previous experience and proficiency with RPA UiPath
Skills and Abilities
- Process modelling skills;
- Good standing, credibility and leadership attitude;
- Confident and persistent attitude, even under pressure;
- Excellent Problem Solving attitude;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Fluency in English preferred;
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD).
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 29/08/2019
At Techedge, our mission is to help organizations become more agile by fully exploiting the value of information technology throughout every stage of their business transformation. We accomplish this by providing Business Solutions and IT Services that come from our unique ability to combine business knowledge, technology expertise and passion for innovation. The Business Solutions we offer ... Scopri l'azienda ›