Sap Ariba Consultant - (Remote working - Parziale)
Within Techedge, VAS represents a center of excellence in the management of Value-Added Services.
The practice VAS is constantly evolving and, thanks to the trust gained with its customers, this practice has grown a lot over the years.
Despite the strong propensity in the management of services, this practice also follows small and medium-sized projects so that customers can lean on up-to-date professional skills and on a team that knows their processes and systems very well.
A few numbers of the VAS unit
• more than 120 colleagues;
• more than 60 customers in the Italian and international contexts;
• more than 60,000 requests handled per year;
• more than 15,000 man/days for enhancements and small/medium projects;
• more than 35,000 supported business users.
Would you like to change your career? Playing a leading role and giving your contribution in a SAP Gold Partner company?
- You will be responsible for the quality of your work in line with client priorities, goals and needs.
- You will have the opportunity to enrich your professional DNA, feeling like a #Techedger, contributing to the professional growth according to your seniority profile, by sharing your experience and skills with them.
- In the organization and definition of the work, according to your experience, you will design the redefinition or integration of the business processes directly together with the customer, as well as deal with the resolution of more or less complex problems, with the aim of creating value for the customer and for Techedge.
- You will have the opportunity to bring ideas for the growth of the company: listening and sharing are key features in Techedge.
- From 2 to 5 years of experience with Ariba;
- Good knowledge of Sourcing & Procurement processes;
- Knowledge of other eProcurement tools, such as Jaggaer and Cupa will be considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Attitude to operate in international and challenging contexts.
Here's what we offer too
- smart working;
- results-driven and meritocracy approach;
- career path tailored to each personal attitude;
- work-life balance;
- ongoing learning and training experiences.
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 29/08/2019
At Techedge, our mission is to help organizations become more agile by fully exploiting the value of information technology throughout every stage of their business transformation. We accomplish this by providing Business Solutions and IT Services that come from our unique ability to combine business knowledge, technology expertise and passion for innovation. The Business Solutions we offer ... Scopri l'azienda ›