Sap Wm/ewm Consultant - (Remote working - Parziale)
Enabling What’s Next
Who We Are?
Born in 2004 as Techedge, we have almost 20 years of expertise that enabled us to become what we are today: Avvale!
This path led us to be able to count on over 3,000 employees, present in 11 countries around the world.
What We Do?
We help public and private companies to re-design their business models through the development of innovative and sustainable solutions, which have a positive impact not only on our customers but also on the world we live in!
How we do?
Through circular economy models, made possible thanks to technological innovation.
Within Avvale, VAS represents a center of excellence in the management of Value-Added Services.
The practice VAS is constantly evolving and, thanks to the trust gained with its customers, this practice has grown a lot over the years.
Despite the strong propensity in the management of services, this practice also follows small and medium-sized projects so that customers can lean on up-to-date professional skills and on a team that knows their processes and systems very well.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, rapidly expanding environment, attentive to individual needs and to the training of its people in one of our offices (i.e. Milan, Rome, Turin or Padua).
You will be responsible for the quality of your work in line with client priorities, goals and needs.
In the organization and definition of the work, according to your experience, you will design the redefinition or integration of the business processes directly together with the customer, as well as deal with the resolution of more or less complex problems, with the aim of creating value for the customer and for Techedge.
The ideal candidates should have these characteristics:
- experience in managing SAP Application Maintenance activities (es. user-support, incident management, evolutionary management etc.);
- consolidated skills in the SAP WM and/or SAP EWM area, with experience on processes and SAP maintenance/ evolutionary activities;
- strong propensity in collecting customer requirements/needs;
- ability to propose the most suitable solution, even going further, with innovative proposals compared to the current business model, while respecting the advantage of the solutions that SAP offers;
- at least 3 years of working experience in SAP consulting companies is mandatory;
- ability to work as a team;
- good knowledge of spoken and written English;
- problem solving attitude;
- attitude to operate in international and challenging contexts.
Come with us?
We offer you the opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team where you can take care of your work-life balance, thanks to our smart working policies and develop your professional career in a meritocratic context!
Milano ( MI )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 29/08/2019
Who We Are: Nati nel 2004 come Techedge, abbiamo raccolto quasi 20 anni di competenze per diventare quello che siamo oggi: Avvale! Questo percorso ci ha portati a poter contare su oltre 3.000 professionisti, presenti in 11 Paesi del mondo. What We Do: Aiutiamo le aziende, pubbliche e private, a ripensare i propri modelli di business attraverso lo sviluppo di soluzioni innovative e sostenibili, ... Scopri l'azienda ›