Linux System Engineer - Milano - (MI) - (Remote working - Parziale)
Join our team as a Linux System Engineer!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Linux System Engineer!
Ready to take on the challenge as our new Linux System Engineer for a key client? The successful candidate will:
Implement and manage secure and reliable IT infrastructures, emphasizing operating systems, security, backups, applications, servers, and email solutions.
Make significant contributions to streamline and secure processes through in-depth analysis.
Engage effectively with both internal and external clients, communicating project updates, potential improvements, and achieved results.
With a focus on security and efficient management, handle various system tasks, paying special attention to secure access and the scrutiny of system logs and errors.
Continuously monitor the status of the assigned data center.
Collaborate with the help desk team to provide in-depth support, identifying and resolving root causes of reported issues.
The areas of responsibility will mainly concern:
• Linux systems and related middleware solutions
• LAN/Wan/Wifi network
• Perimeter security systems
• In-depth knowledge of Linux systems. In particular the RedHat distribution
• Excellent knowledge of networking logics and perimeter security architectures
• Knowledge of middleware systems (Apache, Tomcat, Websphere, MySQL, MinIO)
• Scripting, shell-scripting, perl, PHP, Python
• Excellent knowledge of the English language for managing interactions with foreign colleagues.
• Teamwork ability
• High competence in analyzing and resolving problems.
The profile is completed by:
• Backup technologies (Spectrum Protect)
• Automation systems (Puppet)
• Balancers (Citrix)
• Cloud Solutions (Docker, Terraform, Openshift)
• Propensity to learn new technologies.
What We Offer:
A stimulating and dynamic working environment.
Competitive salary enhanced with bonuses and benefits.
Solid opportunities for professional and personal growth.
If you recognized yourself in this advertisement and are interested in the position, please send your CV.
Location: Milan Onsite and Remote
Independent contractors with VAT number will also be considered.
Submit a detailed CV, indicating the authorization to manage data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Torino ( TO )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 17/11/2021
NAIS è un’azienda nata in Italia nel 1997, operante in contesti internazionali attraverso l’erogazione di servizi di consulenza specializzata nel settore dell’Information and Communications Technology, con attenzione particolare data alla Sicurezza Informatica. Nel 2019 con l’installazione di un Cyber Security Operations Center interno, l'azienda punta ad accelerare la propria crescita ne... Scopri l'azienda ›