Container And Microservices Specialist - Roma - (RM) - (Remote working - Totale)
Join our team as a Container and Microservices Specialist!
Exciting opportunity for an Container and Microservices Specialist!
Ready to take on the challenge as our new Container and Microservices Specialist for a key client?
• excellent knowledge of Kubernates/OpenShift platforms both on premise and in the cloud
• excellent knowledge of the RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) ver 3.11 and 4.x
• excellent knowledge and mastery of DevOps processes based on Azure DevOps and/or Jenkins
• ability to perform patching level updates, sizing and performance analyzes in the Kubernates/OpenShift environment
• In-depth knowledge of the Azure RedHat OpenShift platform
• excellent knowledge of the possible ways of implementing backup, monitoring and logging of Kubernates/OpenShift platforms
• excellent knowledge of security issues relating to Kubernates/OpenShift platforms
• excellent knowledge of the Linux RedHat 6.x and higher operating system
• good knowledge and management of RedHat-SSO
• good knowledge and management of API Management (3Scale, API Cast)
• good knowledge and management of AMQ Brocker, AMQ Stream products
• excellent knowledge of Openshift Cluster System or similar (Red Hat Ceph Storage, Red Hat Gluster Storage, S3)
• internal and external registry image management capabilities
• Ability to perform and automate administrative tasks.
• Understanding of troubleshooting, monitoring and performance optimization methodologies
• Detailed Shell Scripting experience required
• At least 3/4 years of documented and verifiable experience, with mission critical systems, in the management of containerization systems based on Kubernates/OpenShift technologies.
• Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration (Required)
What We Offer:
A stimulating and dynamic working environment.
Competitive salary enhanced with bonuses and benefits.
Solid opportunities for professional and personal growth.
If you recognized yourself in this advertisement and are interested in the position, please send your CV.
Independent contractors with VAT number will also be considered.
Submit a detailed CV, indicating the authorization to manage data in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Torino ( TO )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 17/11/2021
NAIS è un’azienda nata in Italia nel 1997, operante in contesti internazionali attraverso l’erogazione di servizi di consulenza specializzata nel settore dell’Information and Communications Technology, con attenzione particolare data alla Sicurezza Informatica. Nel 2019 con l’installazione di un Cyber Security Operations Center interno, l'azienda punta ad accelerare la propria crescita ne... Scopri l'azienda ›