Senior Infrastructure Project Manager (bin) - (Remote working - Parziale)
We're searching for an experienced IT Network/Infrastructure Project Manager.
This role involves overseeing the Network and Telecommunication setup for existing and upcoming sites, including Wi-Fi and firewall systems. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of leading technology solutions for Telco Networks and provide advisory and support in this domain.
- Manage the setup of Network/Telecommunication components for the Client's sites
- Report directly to the client
- Offer advisory and support on technology solutions from major Telco Network providers like Cisco, Juniper and F5
- Minimum 5 years of seniority in IT/Data Centre Project Management
- Demonstrated experience in Network and Security Project Management (e.g., Network renewal, WAN/internet upgrade, MPLS migration, Data centre enhancement/migration, Firewall hardware renewal, new site creation/extension)
- Profound understanding of Network infrastructure and Security best practices
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency in Project Management tools such as MS Project and Smartsheet
- Solid problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Familiarity with Network protocols and technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, VPN, switches, firewalls, MPLS, LAN, WAN)
- Experience with security tools (e.g., IDS/IPS)
- Previous work with Service Delivery Management for Service providers (Internet or MPLS)
- Ability to monitor and track network incidents closely
- Experience in Change Management processes
- Knowledge of Cloud Security and virtualization, primarily Azure and AWS
Location: Hybrid - frequent travel to Paris.
Languages: English (min. B2 level), French (min. B2 level, native speaker preferred).
Rende ( CS )
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 16/10/2020
Herzum è una società di consulenza internazionale, uno dei più grandi partner Atlassian nel mondo. Il gruppo è stato creato nel marzo 2000 a Chicago e ha uffici in Italia, India, Svizzera, Ecuador e Regno Unito ed è impegnato ad espandere la sua presenza geografica dal 2016. Fornisce servizi Agile e DevOps di ultima generazione, consulenza avanzata a livello aziendale, così come lo sviluppo... Scopri l'azienda ›