Enabling What’s Next
Who We Are?
Born in 2004 as Techedge, we have almost 20 years of expertise that enabled us to become what we are today: Avvale!
This path led us to be able to count on over 3,000 employees, present in 11 countries around the world.
What We Do?
We help public and private companies to re-design their business models through the development of innovative and sustainable solutions, which have a positive impact not only on our customers but also on the world we live in!
How we do?
Through circular economy models, made possible thanks to technological innovation.
Role and responsibilities
You will be part of the practice “Mobile & Cloud”, an area that takes care of analysis, design and implementation of enterprise solutions based on the newest technologies.
You will be responsible for:
Cloud architectures and services will be a big focus of the team activities, and you will be required to keep up with the technical evolution of the cloud platforms and stacks as a point of reference for the team of developers. Studying and following certification paths will be encouraged and supported greatly.
- Have 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience in object oriented programming (Java, Node.js or Python);
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering or in other scientific disciplines
- Review requirements and translate them into efficient applications and architecture
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks;
- Experience in building and designing a relational database (MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle).
- Expertise with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Experience in working with Docker, Kubernates and other container-based solutions.
Come with us?
We offer you the opportunity to grow in a young and dynamic team where you can take care of your work-life balance, thanks to our smart working policies and develop your professional career in a meritocratic context!
You will have the opportunity to work and get in touch with international players who will allow you to increase your know-how with a view to future challenges!
We do not consider applications without CV.
This announcement is aimed at candidates of both sexes (L. 903/77).