SAP SOLUTION DOMAIN ARCHITECT SUPPLY CHAIN
The company is looking for a SAP Solution Architect in the Supply Chain domain who will report to the Global Head of Architecture. The company has started a new global greenfield SAP S/4 HANA implementation and is looking to enrich the internal IT team with proven experts in this field.
The Solution Architect will develop scalable and maintainable applications in the context of the SAP Programme, that meet Brembo’s business objectives. To achieve this, he will collaborate cross-functionally across the global organization with all relevant stakeholders.
In collaboration with the System Integrator (S.I.) onboarded for the SAP implementation, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Strategy design and execution for the SAP S/4 HANA implementation project: BBP, Pilot phase and roll-out, in
the area of supply chain modules
• Leading the solution design in the area of SD, MM, PP, QM modules
• Connecting the dots with the Business Transformation journeys and understanding the dependencies with the SAP programme.
• Defining the boundaries between SAP ERP and the surrounding ecosystem, for example MES/IIoT and e-procurement platform, in close collaboration with those project teams
• Ensuring that the integration of SAP with the broader supply chain domain ecosystem is best-in-class
• Leading comprehensive Product / Tool Evaluation and selection services, wherever needed
• Participating in the planning for retirement of systems programs, and migration of systems infrastructure
• Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives, to get
buy-in from senior management
• Escalating the design issues to the relevant architecture governance forum (e.g. design authority)
• Managing the landscape architecture throughout the SAP programme, in the various Brembo companies
around the globe.
In respect of the candidate profile:
• Willing to commute to Bergamo
• Fluency in English, written and verbal
• A successfully completed STEM degree
• A minimum of 5-7 years of consulting experience in SAP SCM, with 2-3 years as solution architect
• Proven experience in S/4 HANA projects
• Proven experience in the manufacturing industry
• Experience in SD, MM, PP & QM modules
• Experience with the implementation / migration of ERP systems in complex business environments
• Experience with business modelling (tools that allow mapping of business processes into IT).
• Knowledge in the application of architecture methods and frameworks. Examples are TOGAF, SAAM and ATAM
• Exposure to complex technology landscapes along business processes
• Understanding of at least one EAF (Enterprise Architecture Framework)
• Business and IT consulting and advisory experience for an existing CIO organization is a strong plus
• Track record orchestrating, coordinating and collaborating with third parties such as system integrators,
consulting partners and infrastructure providers