We don't exclusively manufacture legendary watches; We keep in time with technology!
The Swatch Group Services Ltd. has an IT Competence Center for our 17 brands, that would make Tony Stark jealous.
Are you ready to be our Tech Talent? Then keep reading!
Live your passion in a position where you drive innovation, work with latest technologies, and pave the way into the new digital era.
You will meet over 250 like-minded IT Experts and together you will design innovative solutions, work on global projects and build our IT environment of tomorrow.
For our dynamic and international team into the Group Applications division, we are looking for a motivated:
SAP Business Analyst SD/MM
You will design and implement SAP solutions to meet business requirements within projects and change requests, as well as handle support activities. The SAP Business Analyst will work in an international environment, integrate a large SAP competence center and work closely with other internal SAP and IT departments, internal Business and external providers.
• Work in SAP projects and international roll outs, from fit/gap analysis to post go live activities
• Gather, analyze and challenge business requirements
• Propose appropriate solutions and configure them in the system
• Analyze and solve issues
• Aim for continuous improvement
• Prepare functional specifications and work closely with SAP developers
• Train key users and colleagues
• Manage the User Acceptance Tests and Non Regression Tests
• Maintain up-to-date documentations about processes and system setup
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree, with proven experience gained within SAP projects in international organizations
• Several years’ experience of SAP customizing SD/MM and integration with FI/CO
• Several years’ experience in international projects
• Good knowledge of ABAP debugging and iDocs
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Solid knowledge of sales and logistic business processes and their integration with SAP systems
• Computer literacy
• SAP Certification in SAP SD and/or MM modules is a plus
You're missing one or two skills in the list, yet you're eager to learn? It's perfectly OK. We like to share.
Now, in order to blend in, socially and professionally, we certainly recommend the following languages:
• Fluent in English and French. German is a plus
• Any other languages are welcome - we have 29 so far in the company, if you wish to add the 30th, you pretty much know what to do
HR Business Partner