We are looking for recent graduates and/or undergraduates based in Milan, with a strong passion for the IT world and for innovation, to join the team as Junior Sales Account.
We offer a fixed-term contract for 6 months, with the possibility of permanent hiring and a well-defined growth plan.
The ideal candidate is smart and proactive person that will be included in the commercial department and will deal with customers belonging to the Manufacturing & Professional Services world;
As Junior Sales Account you will support our Sales Team in all its activities. In particular you will:
- Identify market opportunities and trends to maximize sales opportunities;
- Develop business plans in collaboration with other internal functions to maximize sales and corporate exposure on the reference markets;
- Constantly monitor sales results;
- Optimize processes and improve tools for timely order management;
- Provide reporting and financial analysis to Management;
- Supervision and optimization of post-sales activities;
For all our new hires we have planned a free two-week full-time Academy course, which will be held on 10th june 2024: a training programme aimed at our new recruits, who are interested in getting to know and deepen their knowledge of the company digitisation processes linked to the Sales area. At the end of the training you will be immediately assigned to a project, so that you can put into practice the skills you have acquired and begin your professional path in the team