We are looking for Software Tester- Sw PreIntegrator
This skill shall be able to perform/deliver the following activities/work products:
- Technical documentation (plans, reports, checklists, etc…)
- Defect analysis
- Bug fixing
- Software pre¬integration
- Software integration testing
- Software testing
The technical requirements for this skill are:
- Skills to work in C and C++ in Linux.
- Skills to work with Yocto build environment (ver. )
- Skills to review, modify, integrate and test Linux device drivers, system libraries, services and scripts. Skills to debug, configure and compile Linux Kernel.
- Familiarity with the installation, setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux systems.
- Familiarity with basic Linux (Unix) utilities (such as ls, rm, grep, tar, ) and command shells and scripts.
- Familiarity with project tools (see Environment section) is a plus.
- English language is required for all documentation.
- English speaking is mandatory (further, German and French speaking have some advantages).
- Microsoft Office is required for all documentation (Word, Excel), unless otherwise stated for each deliverable
To perform the required activities, the Supplier shall use all or part of the following tools:
- Configuration Management: GIT/Synergy
- Change, Risk, Task and Defect management: Jira
- Documentation management: Confluence
- Requirement management: DOORS
- Project Management: Microsoft Project 2010
- High¬level design: Rhapsody/Enterprise Architect
- Low¬level design: Microsoft Word
- Code static and dynamic analysis: Polyspace/Parasoft
- Software unit testing: Google Framework
- The team members of the Supplier shall perform their activities on¬site (at the Customer facility).
- The team members of the Supplier shall be available for "short" business trips.
- The supplier shall conform to Project specific process, as specified in the plan (including, as non exhaustive list, verification activities, quality assurance, configuration management, risk management, problem management).
- Monitoring of his activities shall be managed within the Project team, during regular progress meetings.
Site of work: Turin
To apply for this position please send your application a:
Will be considered only the profiles that respect the in demand requisite.
The present announcement is aimed to both the sexes, to the senses of the laws 903/77 and 125/91 and to people of all the ages and all the nationalities, to the senses of the legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Please, send detailed CV pointing out the authorization to the data management according to D. Lgs. 196/03 and futures.
SOFTWARE TESTER - Torino
LINUX C++ KERNEL GIT DOORS DEVICE DRIVERS
Società di engineering specializzata in ambito automotive
Rimani sempre informato sulle opportunità di lavoro
pubblicate su Reteinformaticalavoro
Scegli come e con quale frequenza ricevere il tuo Job Alert
sulla tua e-mail.