We are searching a passionate IT Manager with relevant experience to join us.
The role reports into our founder / CEO and will be based at our delivery hub in Turin, Italy.
- Oversee and grow our development and system administration team
- Develop hands on solutions where needed to ensure system uptime and growth
- Problem solve application issues and lead the thinking around solution design
- Design suitable processes and milestones to deliver our roadmap
- Support the scientific team with technical know-how and coaching.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, with demonstrable results
- Experience with Windows Server Administration and Linux Server Administration
- Good knowledge of Docker containers and Swarm cluster management
- Software development: LAMP stack, R & Python
- Experience in micro-service architecture and system monitoring
- Familiarity with Cloud system engineering
- Desire to get hands dirty and quickly learn to enable growth
- Strong project management with creative thinking and ability to multi-task
- English fluency, to communicate with our distributed development team.
Does this description fit you perfectly? We offer:
- Challenging problems & an informal team in rapid evolution
- Flexible working hours, accelerated career and tangible real-world impact
- Friendly and meritocratic corporate culture + significant bonus potential
To apply, please send:
- Curriculum and Cover Letter (files called: and )
- Your academic credentials and latest GPA
- Link to your LinkedIn profile