Data Engineer - Milano (MI)
Work somewhere with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts in Milan.
You’d be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as for improving data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. You’d support our data scientists, machine learning engineers and back-end developers on data initiatives, ensuring consistent data delivery architecture throughout ongoing projects.
Should you be successful, you would:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to internal practices: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of ;
What You Have
- At least two years’ proven experience in a data engineer role
- A degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, Informatics, Information Systems or similar
- Experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structure, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Advanced working knowledge and experience with relational databases, query authoring as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
Who You Are
- An enthusiastic individual, excited by the prospect of optimizing or even contributing to designing our company’s data architecture
- An analytical thinker with a passion for data
- Proactive, comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Super organized
- Accurate, with strong attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile development
- Fluent in English
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices—Milan, California (San Jose), London and Switzerland (Sierre)—iGenius is a scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not all.
- Lunch Vouchers. Yes, seriously
- Learning Friday. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can
- Stock Options. We like to give our talented team the option to take things to the next level
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other bonuses
iGenius is the groundbreaking AI company that transforms the way people do business by making it simple to get meaningful insights from data. On a mission to bridge the gap between people and data, we believe in data democratization: we develop AI-driven solutions that make technology rapidly more accessible to more people.
That’s why we created crystal, the first virtual advisor for data intelligence. With a slick conversational interface—yes, you can talk to her—she puts data at your fingertips and in context, taking data analysis to another level. crystal is able to learn from your data, and talented at making predictions and serving up proactive advice.
Founded in 2016 by Uljan Sharka, iGenius received Europe’s largest funding round from angel investors, collecting $7 million in one go.
With a growing team, and offices in Milan, California, London and Switzerland, iGenius is a startup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first.
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 08/10/2019
Immagina di lavorare in un posto dove la creatività di una scaleup incontra l’esperienza di una grande azienda. Dove puoi esprimere la tua opinione, ma essere guidato da una leadership che include dirigenti provenienti dalle più grandi aziende internazionali di tecnologia. Dove sia possibile sperimentare, adattare e costruire soluzioni di intelligenza artificiale. Con un team in piena crescita... Scopri l'azienda ›