Work somewhere with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
You’d take part in the development, upgrade and maintenance of our Artificial Intelligence based products.
Keeping other teams’ business needs in mind, you would research and develop solutions, as well as identify and suggest improvements to user experience across assets.
We welcome applications from both junior and senior candidates.
What You Have
- Knowledge of ReactJs and component-driven architecture
- Understanding of state management flows
- Proficiency using git
- Experience transforming design specs into pixel perfect components
- Familiarity with Redux and Redux Saga would be beneficial
- Experience using styled-components
- Ability to write, test and release code into production
Who you are
- Passionate about writing clean, testable and scalable code
- Enthusiastic and curious
- An excellent communicator and a people’s person
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Fluent in English
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices—Milan, California (San Jose), London and Switzerland (Sierre)—iGenius is a startup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not ;
- Lunch Vouchers. Yes, ;
- Learning Friday. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials.
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can.
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other ;
iGenius is the groundbreaking AI company that transforms the way people do business by making it simple to get meaningful insights from data. On a mission to bridge the gap between people and data, we believe in data democratization: we develop AI-driven solutions that make technology rapidly more accessible to more people.
That’s why we created crystal, the first virtual advisor for data intelligence. With a slick conversational interface—yes, you can talk to her—she puts data at your fingertips and in context, taking data analysis to another level. crystal is able to learn from your data, and talented at making predictions and serving up proactive advice.
Founded in 2016 by Uljan Sharka, iGenius received Europe’s largest funding round from angel investors, collecting $7 million in one go.
With a growing team, and offices in Milan, California, London and Switzerland, iGenius is a scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first.