Work somewhere with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
We’re looking for a graduate Test Engineer to join our R&D team in Milan.
You’d work alongside developers, designers and project managers and provide proactive feedback, and spot issues related to the product. You’d also write tests flows and scenarios and contribute to the non-stop improvement of the product and test processes with new tools, techniques and strategies.
What You Have
- Technical, analytics and visual awareness orientation
- Ability to communicate information excellently for various audiences, the product and the team
- Skill in identifying, recording, and tracking bugs thoroughly
- Ability to apply testing processes to our product
- Familiarity with bug tracking and version control system (GitHub) is preferred
What Would Be Nice To Have
- Software testing experience
Who You Are
- Strong team player
- Organized, analytical, and talented at solving problems
- Curious, proactive and able to work independently and efficiently
- Driven and not scared of facing new challenges
- Good at taking initiative and helping do things better
- Someone who thrives under pressure
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices—Milan, California (San Francisco), London and Switzerland (Sierre)—iGenius is a startup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not all.
- Lunch Vouchers. Yes, seriously
- Learning Friday. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can
- Stock Options. We like to give our talented team the option to take things to the next level
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other bonuses
iGenius is the groundbreaking AI company that transforms the way people do business by making it simple to get meaningful insights from data. On a mission to bridge the gap between people and data, we believe in data democratization: we develop AI-driven solutions that make technology rapidly more accessible to more ’s why we created crystal, the first virtual advisor for data intelligence. With a slick conversational interface—yes, you can talk to her—she puts data at your fingertips and in context,taking data analysis to another level. crystal is able to learn from your data, and talented at making predictions and serving up proactive advice.
Founded in 2016 by Uljan Sharka, iGenius received Europe’s largest funding round from angel investors, collecting $7 million in one go.
With a growing team, and offices in Milan, California, London and Switzerland, iGenius is a startup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first.