Embedded Software Engineer (C) - Roma (RM)
Monozukuri is seeking for a motivated, talented software engineer, interested in working on embedded environment, in acquiring strong capabilities on firmware/software engineering and joining a fast-growing engineering company.
The scope of work concerns the design, develop and test of embedded SW, regression test and support of on-going operations and maintenance activities.
- Master’s degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- Code and debug in C on embedded environment
- Knowledge of real-time programming principles
- Use of laboratory instrumentation (oscilloscope, …) to setup a test environment
- Interpersonal, organizational, oral presentation
- Self-motivation, good communication, synthesis and cooperation
- Analytical and assessment
- Fluency in English
- Preferred Skills/Experience
- Code and debug in C++ and Assembly languages
- Experience with Qt
- Experience with real time operating systems and multi-threading computing
- Skills in working with Linux environment
- Understanding of PCB schematics
Monozukuri is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status or disability status.
Iscritto su Reteinformaticalavoro dal 04/12/2018
Monozukuri was incorporated in 2014 by a team of leading EDA IC and package co-design experts expressly to build a new technology, from scratch, to deal with the I/O planning, and optimization phase of the physical implementation of complex 2.5D and 3D integrated circuits. The management team totals 50+ years of working experience at leading semiconductor and EDA companies, where it has given b... Scopri l'azienda ›